I bought a copy of A NEW YORK STATE OF MIND right when it was released and I Highly Recommended It! Also supports GIRLS WRITE NOW which is a great project providing positive results for at risk teenagers Bram Stoker Award Nominee!
Bram Stoker Award(R) Finalist, A New York State of Fright: Horror Stories from the Empire State is now available for Kindle from Hippocampus Press. This anthology which raises funds for the NY-based Girls Write Now–a non-profit group that pairs at-risk teen women with professional publishing mentors–features work by many members of the HWA’s New York Chapter. Edited by James Chambers, April Grey, and Robert Masterson, it presents twenty-four terrifying tales that could only take place in New York. Available in paperback and e-book at Amazon and from Barnes and Noble and Hippocampus Press.
Table of Contents
- Introduction by James Chambers
- Heels by Alp Beck
- East Side Devil by John C. Foster
- Loathsome in New York by Monica O’Rourke
- The Chosen Place by Patrick Freivald
- The Hunting of the Kipsy: A Cryptozoological Report by Hal Johnson
- A Few Leaves from the Travelogue of Doctor Julius Jonsson, Cryptobotanist and…
View original post 146 more words